examfever -____-

9/24/2011 09:31:00 AM

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim


wake up early in the morning,
after Subuh sleep again =___='
then alarm wakes me,
open Biology module,
along with the famous Campbell book,
which is heavy,
till noon.
Stop during lunch, Zuhur prayer,
then open another book,
thick book,
the famous Silberberg,
Chemistry is making me dizzy,
till Asar and continue until Maghrib,
then stop for Isya',
then open past year papers,
still....
I don't know how to answer.
-_____-
plus, sleep late at night.

All of these remind me of SPMfever.
It sounds like that, it feels like that.
I thought I'm gonna get to be relaxed for a while.
But NO.
3.5 and above
even 4rata (4flat) kills me!
Please.please.please
Come quickly!
so I could finish you off
and enjoy my 3months-hols!
^-^

p/s: Please pray for my success :) Dear Allah, grant my wish!
Dentist-to-be ^-^

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Blog Archive