Inspired,

12/16/2012 05:08:00 PM

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Assalamualaikum and greetings to all.


Return.

Exactly at my life's turning point.

How I missed that time. Coz that was when I felt the nearest to Him. The time when I felt I knew nothing though I thought I would know. The time when I knew the reason I was born for. The time that I felt I should return to Him, just for Him.


I could hear my heart thumped so hard at that time. Finding the way to get back on the right track. Finding the way to achieve what I always yearn for. Finding the right way to just realize what I was made for.


I just couldn't find the right words to describe. And I lost that moments. But, I'm still searching for it.

And I must thank the ones who gave me such an inspiration to change to a better person. Meeting them was one miraculous thing happen in my life. They built the environment for me. They put their actions for the sake of Allah and His deen. They connect themselves with people around 'em with pure intentions and cares.


I was thankful to be alive. To live at that moment. To be awakened from a long, deep sleep. I have a new determination, hope, dream in life. And that's because Allah sent someone like them to me.

And that I realized, while I was gladly spending my time with no one around. I saw a book on a small desk. A friend told me about the book, so I was intending to see it myself. On the second when I opened the book, I saw some notes (owned by the book's owner, I guessed). That person, with such way of finding knowledge, and working hardly to share with the others really gave me a big impact. That person who showed pure love towards our deen, the Messenger, and to the Almighty. I knew that was the fruit of iman which can move others just by actions and words.

Who was that person? Just a slave of Allah. Who gave me such an inspiration to be better each day.

As I couldn't tell anyone, I hope Allah will shower them with His bless. I couldn't repay them in any way, just hoping to meet them again in jannah. One day. InshaaAllah :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Blog Archive