Sacrifaction

10/07/2014 06:47:00 AM

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Assalamualaikum and salam ukhuwah.




I always wondering where did I went wrong? What kind of attachment I need to unattach? What kind of act should I do to prove my love for Allah?

I'm still on the journey. Of a soul searching, finding the path towards Him and only Him. I myself can't define me. I don't even know what kind of a person I am. Am I good? Or bad? Or maybe in between?

What you are should not define you but instead who you are should give you a solid definition.

I chose this path so that I can sacrifice some time for Islam. That's what I thought of before. I am still not sure whether I can do it or not. And if I'm gonna do it, what kind of things should I let go? What kind of sacrifactions should I go for? What kind of route should I walk through in order to get to You?

Sometimes, I could be strong. But sometimes, I felt so weak that I wasn't sure how am I going to survive this test? What should I learn from it? What kind of hikmah was Allah trying to convey to me?

These kind of questions keep on and on circling inside my head. And I know, we should all believe that Allah will never put His servant in tests that he or she cannot handle. I believe that and what's left is only faith. And Allah alone should be enough to be sufficient.

Stay strong. Stay humble. Keep moving on.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Blog Archive