, ,

Travelog: Universal Studio Singapore

5/07/2015 09:16:00 AM

Bismillahirrmanirrahim

Assalamualaikum and salam ukhuwah.



This was a late post. I know. But still wanna share bits of our adventure.

It wasn't actually planned well beforehand, it was a sudden one. Out of nowhere, while trying to find some time in our 'packed' schedule (uni student kan) just for meeting up suddenly became a trip. It was my first time actually travelling out of Malaysia (though Singapore is just seberang JB still, not Malaysia). And yeah first travel and without my parents. I mean like, I went to UTC to make a passport by myself, finding our own tickets, but Aimun did most of the parts for searching and booking for the trip. It felt like I was grown-up enough to handle myself (?) sort of... (yeah right your brother jugak kena amek kat stesen bas) haha adik manja oh well.

And seriously going to Singapore just for a day, and resting only on the bus heading back to Selangor was a crazy thing to do. We took the latest bus to Larkin (around 11.30pm), arrived at 5am (alhamdulillah Larkin station wasn't that krikrik). While waiting for Suboh, we went to the surau (it was quite spacious and cosy too) to freshen up ourselves and made sure that we stored all the energy needed to go on all those rides in USS.

It was quite a long journey from JB to Singapore. Had to pass the immigration point, the queues (boring part)...but it was entirely a whole new world for me. While on the Singapore roads, it wasn't really different from that in KL, but of course the signboards clearly told me that you are not in Malaysia sort of. The names were unfamiliar, the buildings were very innovative. So it was similar but still different from Malaysia.

Oh while waiting for our bus, met some girls from Selangor. They were really nice (though some of them are younger than us) but maybe because I looked too lost (?) or innocent (pffft) or just looked pitiful since our hotel was our bus (the girls stayed at Tune Hotel for two nights) so yeah... they treated us very much like older sisters.

I was in such an awe when I saw the front gate of USS. The adrenaline (plus cuak) start to fill my systemic blood circulation. I read blogs to plan our fun adventure. But sadly the most anticipated ride wasn't working. But the undying love for the first and the most awesome rides so far (in my entire life) was Transformer. Though had to queue up for like almost an hour, and while battling wether we entered the right one, we just kept moving along the crowd ( since it was so crowded, we convinced ourselves it's gonna be fun). And yes it was a DAEBAK one! Just imagine you are the humans who were battling alongside autobots and trying to defeat the Megatron. Hugaaaaaahhhh!!! Oh this made me want to ride again and again.






I was already excited even before reaching the gate

So much love for CARS


Entrance for The Mummy's Return ride. Awesome ride!



Fish burger (ke?) tak ingat. haha. sedap. tapi time ni lidah xboleh rasa pape sebab allergy.

Nak naik yang ni tapi ada je masalah dia (Puss in Boots Giant Journey: new ride)

Madagascar fans would love this one. For kids especially.


Tak kenal pun sapa. haha.

One of my fav: Lights, Camera, Action by Steven Spielberg.
The sound effects, fire, wind, storm. You're gonna be super excited dalam ni.











Transformer 3D Battle : the most awesome ride!

Cool gila dalam ni. Tapi queue panjang macam hape.


Ni yang xdapat naik tu T^T



Shrek in 4D

Surau pun ada. So jangan tinggal solat ya.
Location: between Battlestar Galactica and The Mummy.
p/s: jangan salah kiblat lol






Special thanks to my bestie Aisyah Munirah for insisting on having this trip with me, ( I doubted myself at first haha) but it was really fun. Next time kena ajak As, Ally, Bihah, Adlin (sume warga Brassi or satu Seseri pun boleh). More adventures after your fyp kan? Heheh. InshaAllah.
And not to forget my parents yang bagi izin anak dia berdikari, abang yang sentiasa menjaga adiknya and Allah yang pelihara kita along the journey.  

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Kenapa gambar cantik?

    Kenapa semua gambar cantik?

    haha.

    soon~~world domination~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. power of vsco sis. hahah.

      aku pun terkejut gambar cantik (dalam phone tak nampak cantik pun)

      Delete

Like us on Facebook

Blog Archive