23.

9/03/2016 12:32:00 AM

I am 23.


Heck I'm old by now.

I kept asking the same question like almost everyday,
"What have I done?".

Well apart from my daily routine, I couldn't find the right answer to put it.

How to say this...

It's like I have done nothing much in life.

Was I ever satisfied with everything?

Had I ever be happy?

It's simple, I am happy. Sometimes, not even by surprise events. Not even due to good grades or getting a good job. Just simple things could make me happy. 

But of course, nothing lasts forever here in dunya. 

And I am aware that I will never be just happy in this world. 
There are ups and downs. 
Roller coaster they say. 
Heck I did scream for a few turns here and there.
At times I did asked when this will ever end?

I forgot.
I should be grateful for whatever it is.
A temporary place shouldn't be kept in the heart.
But instead, it should be in the hands.
And moments are to be cherished 
Even if it'll pass by
I'm gonna smile again someday
Whenever I really get tired from those daily drama
Just by refreshing all those good moments.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Blog Archive