Chill out

12/04/2016 08:15:00 AM

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.



You know how one's heart can be cofused of what exactly the feelings that they had to someone else. While someone can easily having this direct way of showing their emotions, or at least they are assured of what and how they feel, I'm certainly not in the category.


I kinda believe in the law of attraction. This is a general statement, not necessarily regarding love interest. When I found people with same interest, or look kind, or funny or at least have the same emm how to say 'weirdness' as you, you can simply just say hey what's up, let's be friends. I am pretty sure people that started to know (before they know the real me) thought I was a really well-mannered, mature person when in reality.. Well. They know. 


I wasn't intentionally being someone else. I just don't easily open up to anyone that I just met. I bet most of us like that. And being that kind of someone else is just being me. Remain mysteriously anonymous. 


But one thing I was for sure already tired of was trying to make everyone like me. I mean..who wants anyone to hate you right? And being that kind of a person, making me hardly to hate people. Unless you do something really really bad and unforgivable, just go down straight to the hell (sorry, exaggrating a bit). But at the same time, oh God please help this poor poor heart, I can also be confused if I really like someone or not. I can be good to anyone. But at the same time, I hardly can tell if I like you or not. If I like you, then I must have really like you. And this, is a statement to my dearly family and friends for sure. 


I know, out there, friends of my age whom are busy getting married and what-not while me, being stuck in everyday-problem-of-what-to-eat or should-I-sleep-early-or-late kind of situations, should at least try to achieve something more valuable dream in her life. I am speaking to this fickle-ing heart of mine, steady, chill out, we're gonna be just fine. And awesome too. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Blog Archive