a name of a bright star

1/29/2010 09:03:00 PM

Bellatrix!


At first, I was not sure whether that name suit our batch or not. for sure, we are much more islamic than before. serious wey..alhamdulillah.. even so..things getting worse for each and every day. my study, my homework, my exams..like....urghhhh!! I don't know how things gonna be after this. especially after the juniors enter our school.

plus2,my junior from previous school is likely to follow my steps too..which is..by entering SESERI. It's nothing actually..just the experience make us feel like expensive. hahaha :)


okay,,I just want to talk about aour batch's name. BELLATRIX! sounds more like billetrik for me! haha ;p


even en. haridan said soo.. yeah..he is much better than last year. I dont know why. he seems more nice and he does joking with us. maybe he loved our batch... agagagaga... (^o^)



*my first day in Seseri for 2010..


I dont know how to describe. but,,it just that..I got myself new dormmates (except for allysha and biha),,
new classmates (which bytheway, I sit beside Shima-my so-called twin).. and the pressure..like..huuuuhhhh..
I hate the pressure..feels like choking me!

and I think this whole new year will be a stressful year and much harder than I thought. I hope Allah will help us!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Blog Archive