I'm sorry..

10/11/2011 05:59:00 PM

Bismillahirrhamirrahim


Assalamualaikum and greetings everyone.

Em, yeah back to business. Today, I've done my chores. Let's see what I did today..boohoo~

#Sidai kain
#Basuh pinggan mangkuk including bekas kuih raya *ouhho~ raya dah lama habis. ai~

Just two? out of what? ai~ gagal jadi surirumah.. sobs~

Okay, lately strange things keep happening around me. Not to me. But to people whom I care so much. But surprisingly, I didn't feel that electric shock when I heard the news about my friends. Somehow, life taught me well how to prepare myself for unstoppable future. Allah has taught me well how to handle my emotions. But anyhow, I'm still just a human, so sometimes I couldn't control myself. Seriously ==

This thing has bugging for some time. I didn't think that it would turn out to be too late to fix it. I thought it was my fault. If only I was there. If only I could do anything to just make it not happen. But it seems like it's impossible to return things back as they were before. Takdir Allah..tak ada siapa yang tahu kan?

Benda dah jadi..terima jela.. Boleh terima pakai ke ayat ni? In terms of qada' and qadar aimi.. you have to~ I was afraid if somehow stories that I always watch in drama, I always read in the novels, I always hear from another person, or sources, I mean come on.. The old me used to say "This kind of things wouldn't happen to me". Macam baling bola kat dinding. Pantul balik kat kita kan? It felt like that. Things can just happen in our life. Tak ada orang cakap tak boleh. Sebab semua ni kuasa Allah. Anything is possible.


I couldn't tell even I want to. Aib orang kita kena jaga, so that in return Allah will protect us. Pernah tak fikir, if only we help someone in the time of when he/she need us, they wouldn't be like that. Ya, saya tahu lagi sekali. Hidayah itu milik Allah. Baik jahat seseorang itu atas kehendak hatinya yang digerakkan oleh Allah. Takkan berlaku sesuatu atas dunia ni tanpa izin Allah. I know that. I just feel bad and I know I'm not that good towards other people, towards you. Sorry for not being such a nice friend towards you. Sorry for not saying the things you did was wrong. Sorry for not helping you out. Sorry coz I thought you could survive even without me. Sorry that I didn't pray for you that much in my du'a. Sorry that I'd forgotten about you after all this time. I've been such a bad, really bad friend towards you and I don't know how to make up things between us. And I'll keep feeling sorry for all the things that happen in your life without me knowing anything about you. But I'm asking your forgiveness again for not having the guts to see you until now as I know that I couldn't control my emotion in front of you.



Hadits dari Anas r.a. tentang orang yang taubat.

عن انس رضي الله عنه قال : قال رسول الله صلعم. : “كل بني ادم خطاء وخير الخطائين التوابون”

(اخرجه الترمذى وابن ماجه وسنده قوي).

Ertinya : Bersumber dari Anas r.a. ia berkata, bahwa Rasulullah SAW. Bersabda, “setiap anak cucu adam itu pasti bersalah, dan sebaik-baik orang yang barsalah ialah orang yang banyak bertaubat”

(HR At-Tirmidzi dan Ibnu Majah sanadnya kuat)



I've learnt this in life too, hidup bukan untuk kita seorang je, so stop thinking about yourself! And start to think about others. And that's why it's most important that we pray for others in our du'a. So that Allah can make us all be good and that we can make it together to jannah.

"Ya Allah, sesungguhnya kami memohon Engkau tetapkan iman yang sempurna dan kurniakanlah kami sebenar-benar iman dan keyakinan lidah kami yang sentiasa menyebut nama-Mu dan jadikanlah kami yang khusyuk dan taubat kami sebenar-benar taubat yang diterima dan kami bertaubat sebelum mati dan kurniakanlah kami kelapangan ketika ajal maut dan kurniakanlah kami kemenangan beroleh syurga dan dijauhkan daripada neraka". Amin Ya Allah. Amin Ya Rahman. Amin Ya Rahim.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Blog Archive