Like a sakura,

1/04/2013 07:57:00 PM

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim,


Assalamualaikum dan salam ceria. *tukar trademark sikit.


I won't say much.

Just this phrase I guess.

.3rd March 2013.


SANAH HELWA to my dear Nurul Iman Amanina binti Abdul Shahar.

or should I practice saying, "Tanjoubi Omedetou" (?)

teehee~

My childhood friend.

and will always be one of the best friends in my life.


We grow up too fast, aren't we?

And yes, I'm very excited to hear that you're going to Japan. Please pray hard so that I can send you away on this March. :')

or at least we can still keep in touch while you're there.

Hope you always be blessed by Allah swt.

A muslimah engineer. Hope you'll succeed ~


My one wish, can you please bring me a cherry blossom later? Hee~ Not the whole tree lah of course. At least a petal :)





the one in the green selendang. kawaii~ :P
p/s: I did say too much. Sorry ne~

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Blog Archive