Me..mess.

7/18/2013 12:43:00 AM

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.


Assalamualaikum and salam ukhuwah to all.

Ah.. it has been a few (?) weeks since I last visited my own blog. I barely posted anything since I'm taking short semester now in IIUM Gombak.

Yeah, I know.. I've grown up. A lil bit older. Huhu.

Okay, so we're taking UNGS right now. Well, maybe not all very familiar with this but it sort of consist of three Islamic subjects altogether. I am feeling kinda like one of those students who take Islamic Revealed Knowledge. Or probably not.. They must have learnt something beyond our level on Islam. *Cough. Segan je~

In a month or so, we're going to enter Kuantan. But the thing is, I'm still anxious and curious by the fact that dentistry students would have a really hard or maybe harsh time in Kuantan. Like really????

*Head down, sighing~ 

No one will have it easy unless Allah grant his or her du'a.

That's the right thing to do. To keep praying. Okay, inhale... exhale. Hah..down again. 

Enough with that, right now during the Holy month of Ramadhan.. It's entering the 8th day of fasting. So, how was your ramadhan so far? I hope my friends especially those who study in USA, Japan, and wherever you are having a month of full of blesses. This is the only time to purify our soul. The time to get back to fitrah. The time to be free from shaitan laknatullah. <<<< mostly, I like this part the best.

Somehow, I felt at ease without them disturbing me, or interrupting my mind and soul. Now, it's only me against myself.. My nafsu. How will I endure it? Allah knows best and He knows better about me than myself.

So far, having terawih prayer in Gombak mosque was somehow very fantastic for me. I mean, I met a lot of people, with different skin colors, different language, different mazhab, but we gathered there just to worship Allah swt. I guess I was a bit 'keduniaan' or more towards worldly matter for the past 11 months. I feel ashamed and I am very thankful that Allah gave us with this blessing month of ramadhan.

I hope my days in Gombak would be a fun stay rather than having headache all the way to our final just because of assignments and presentations. I mean, come on.. I really want to enjoy studying. Not by force. Literally.

Ah, okay.. it's already late..and most probably people won't read this anyway. Ramadhan Kareem people. Take care!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Blog Archive