IIUM Kuantan students-to-be MUST READ

9/22/2013 09:32:00 PM

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.


Uoh..it's almost three weeks I've been in IIUMK, and almost two weeks entered the classes.

The lecturers are ALL foreigners. So, you can feel the vibe of studying internationally even though you're not actually studying overseas.

So, em.. How suppose I put all things in one word?

I can't.



Sorry that you guys need to read this maybe quite long post or maybe not. But feel free to feel what I feel.


I know I shouldn't complain or anything. It just that... we were too shocked with the realities in Kuantan.
I'm not saying about the university. IIUMK is all NICE and pretty and I love our kuliyyah very much.
It just that...the city itself.. or should I call it a town? My friends probably go against this statement. (^^ã‚ž

The bus terminal was so near, like 5 minutes from our campus, but surprisingly there are no RAPIDkuantan from our campus to there. OMG!

The funny thing was, my friend had called the rapidkuantan itself, and they're saying that the state government did not allow them or the buses to pass our route.

But we NEED the bus! We are the ones who need the buses more than anyone else!
Because us students are not allowed to bring our own cars until 3rd year or so~ That's why we really REALLY like seriously need the bus.

The number of buses that actually enter the campus route also can be counted by my phalanges. Sometimes, the students have the urge to go to the town or anywhere else, but there are no buses to be seen. Once, we were told by a 'pakcik bas' that later, a bus will come but we ended up going back to mahallah after an hour of waiting. Indeed, the inefficiency is no joke people.


Ah, sorry.. ter'emo'~  ãƒ½(ー_ー )ノ


And that's ALL I guess. I'm still thankful to be here as a student but not as the resident of this state. I'm sorry if I offended the government or anyone but I just hope that the public transportation to be improvised, so that not just us but ALL Kuantanese can enjoy the bus ride. I mean, ride them without having to file any complain or anything.


"Baru cabaran sikit, tapi semua dah mental breakdown".

Blame the people. Blame myself.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Like us on Facebook

Blog Archive