, ,

1310996

9/06/2013 03:27:00 PM

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim,

Assalamualaikum and greetings to whoever you are :)

What's with the number?
Well, that's my new student's matric number. So yeah.. I'm officially a dental student.

Yes, I feel excited. (≧▼≦;)   But at the same time, feeling too nervous. o(≧o≦)o

You probably know how it feels.. or maybe not.

It just these kinds of mixing thoughts keep bugging my head that I sometimes feel confident, and later will be drowned in questions like; "Am I seriously doing this?", "What was I thinking?", "What am I doing here?". Those kind of thoughts.

Allah, may you protect me from those syaitan.

Please, don't bother me! (>д<)

Calming down for 5 seconds...

Oh, and my first impression on Kuantan. Well, unlike Gombak. It seems quieter? I mean our Kuliyyah building is very modern and beautiful, the only best thing I can point out right now.
But, the mahallah... I guess Gombak's was waaaayy better than Kuantan's. But, still... the bed is nice and it's not upstairs (I mean the double-decker one). So I don't have to climb up just to sleep.

Ah, my room is on level 3. The scenery is pretty much relieving. There's a jungle behind my mahallah. So, when I wake up, I can see the green trees through my window. Subhanallah~ Good for my eyes. teehee~

A new mahallah still under construction, and maybe next year we're gonna move there. It is that high, on top of a hill. Even right now, our mahallah is kinda far from our kuliyyah. Sigh (━┳━ _ ━┳━)  But oh well, you'll get the chance to exercise without even realising it. Ahha!

Taaruf week or maybe some call it orientation week just ended yesterday. Thank God. Despite the fact I hate to not getting any free time just to take the bath, overall was okay. The festival night was jjang, and I can feel the spirit of our batch too. Yes, I did went a lil bit over-excited that night. But oh well, it's not like I'll have another opportunity like that after this right? So, yeah.. I enjoyed the night and fell into a deep sleep.

We're gonna start our class next week, but having a different timetables for each week is sort of a ... I don't know whether it's good or bad. But at least, we won't be bored I guess. A different routine for everyday won't make you bored right?

Just one thing. Sadly to say. Our vacation is only like 1 month and 2 weeks for the whole year. Yes, people. The longest is for a month. Right before we start our 2nd year. Ottoke??? I already plan a vacation with my friend. Please, ya Allah please make it happen. Only You are the best planner!

I pray for things to be easier for us, and hope that this profession is the right one for me. If it can't be the right one, I'll make myself be the right one for this course.

Put all hopes to Allah  (/ ̄(ï½´) ̄)/

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. sye doakan terbaik untuk awk...sye suka baca blog awk...I am understand to study dental is not easy....................

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. terima kasih :)

      Maaf, belog bersawang selalu! (#/。\#)

      Delete
  2. please come come to my blog http://www.azimahshukor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Blog Archive