Through my windows.

1/03/2014 12:57:00 PM

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

Assalamualaikum and greetings to earthlings ;)


Since I'm preparing to fight in a so-called battlefield (it's another term for exam hall), I don't have time to gain idea for any topic on the blog.

So, just as a bonus for anyone who's taking their time out and wasting your time  reading my post. I'm sorry, I think I rambled too much lately without blogging on any specific topic.

This is just a sneak peek of my break time :) Any getaway from this university life, even if it's only for a moment (seconds).

Through my windows :








Let's us appreciate the greens and blues of nature ~

Rainy season makes it prettier from my sight. Subhanallah.
I've learnt something from Dr. Hamoud (our beloved Anatomy lecturer). He said to go out and talk a walk (he told us to go for exercise and walking is a part of it right? LOL), breathe some fresh air to help you more concentrate on your studies. It did make me feel calm and peaceful..and I was too absorbed by the nature so..yeah.. haha. 

Ah, and my plan with Aimun to go for a trip to err.. somewhere around August 2014. I hope we can make it there. Not just for fun, but to ponder on Allah's creations and His greatness.

May Allah grant our wish for 2014.


And the earth – We spread it out and cast therein firmly set mountains and made grow therein [something] of every beautiful kind, Giving insight and a reminder for every servant who turns [to Allah ]. [Quran 50: 7-8]


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Blog Archive