Eid 2014

7/29/2014 09:46:00 AM

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Assalamualaikum and salm ukhuwah to all.


Ah, it's already the second of Raya in Malaysia. Feeling extra tired since the end of Ramadhan. Sadly, I didn't manage to use Ramadhan to the fullest as I was at home. And you know what happen if you're at home. Definitely being all lazy and just chillex. Sigh.

While we still enjoying eid here in Malaysia, I couldn't stop thinking how's their eid in Palastine and Syria. I hope they are fine. Keep praying for their freedom. And please continue boycotting. I know, I'm trying as well.

And yeay I just got a nephew name Muhammad Aqeef Hafiy. My second nephew. He's so adorable, Subhanallah. May you be a soleh son kiddo. Your makcik is getting older sobs.

Here are some of my family pictures.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Blog Archive