, ,

Post Pro Exam Year 1

7/14/2014 08:59:00 PM

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Assalamualaikum and salam ukhuwah to all.


Finally, after wasting my time with mangas and all those stuff that wouldn't really help me expand my knowledge, I've decided to update my blog! Aherher.

Yes, I've ran away from books since I'm at home, and not to mention this is the only long holiday in a year that I will have. And to think I'll be facing this kind of torment over and over again. Face it dude, this is the price that you must pay.

Well, put that aside. It's not that I don't have any vacation at all. Heho.

Alhamdulillah. I passed all papers. Anatomy, Oral Biology, Biochemistry and Physiology. It was tougher, and harder than SPM. If I can sum up my first year of being a freshman, it was fun (aside from examinations). Exams almost kill me, like seriously o(╥﹏╥)o 
At one time, I even barely walk or even stand straight. I almost faint due to loads of topics to be memorized. No, I'm not scaring any of my juniors, but maybe due to the fact that we have to memorize all topics from the 1st block until the 4th block. It felt like I had compressed my brain and the pressure start to resorb my neurones. Oh dear, sorry I was exaggerating a bit but the whole point is there, it's a torment.

But because we have faith in Allah, and because we don't lie on our efforts blindly, and we pray and pray and keep praying because success is a gift from Allah. You won't get them by yourself. Remember this, and start learning by heart. I hope I'll take my own advice on this. Yep, you have to. You must and you need it.

The viva also... how should I say about it. well, to be honest, I don't really prepare (I mean I don't really revise again before viva I just review some things and rely on my brain of what I've learnt during the exam week) so there you go. You deserve only this. So yeah, I know my own capacity right now. And the fact I was too nervous having to face one on one with our lecturers plus external examiner. I really don't wanna go but my parents told me just go and have some experience. But don't hope too much. Haha. Yep, they said that because they don't want me to be stressed out too much. They know how I am when I'm stressed. And I don't really like that part of me.

To sum up (again), a dental student isn't that carefree but I think I'm going to have a better future. Well, I pray for it. You should too :) Guess I have to prepare mentally and physically for next year since a lot of stuff to be handled and the number of subject like woooshh bam! SEVEN. If I'm not mistaken. Gaaaaaahhh stress already! ・゜・(ノД`)

But anyway, since we already knew how to survive this harsh world inshaAllah ALL IS WELL. Ah, to my juniors, whoever you are... be strong. That's all. Ahahahaha.


place where me and my friends take a short break

my escapism: food

all time fav: white coffee and marshmallow 

Just don't say anything (no comment)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Blog Archive