, , ,

Where to eat?!

2/29/2016 10:50:00 PM

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Assalamualaikum and salam ukhuwah to all.

*This was supposed to be last week's post but yeaaahhh*

BGM: Coffee Shop - CNBlue


We have so many dilemma in life. Whether to wear this or that. Whether to smile or just facing the floor while walking. Whether to study or to watch movie (or blogging ¯\_(ツ)_/¯). Whether to eat or maybe lose some weight.

Speaking of which..

Our biggest dilemma wasn't really about the most complicated things in this world; like career or who's gonna be your husband.

Really. The simplest yet the hardest everyday basic question is "Where to eat?!".

God, I really hate this when they asked me. Simply because I can't answer. I just can't. I cannot decide where to eat. But thank God at least I can decide what to eat (though it takes some time too but it's not as bad as deciding where to eat).

So typical us.. Our daily drama marathon is basically about this one dilemma. It's getting nonsense yet funnier as year goes by. Seriously...when will I learn to decide things ASAP? The fact that this 'disease' was carried by me and my friends got infected by it. Pity them for befriend with a person like me. ╮(╯▽╰)╭

So this weekend's drama featuring us of just going to any place we can think of without actually planning ahead. Crazy as we can be, at one point we found one cafe that at first we thought we wanted to go (but plan changed), so my friend did a sudden U-turn (at a rightful place to make a U-turn, along with me encouraging haha). We already inside the cafe, holding the menu. But then we left, because one of us cannot stand the smell of coffee while the rest are coffee lovers, so we had to consider her taste bud too.

But in the end of the drama, after checking out three different cafes, we finally decided on this one cafe (which the coffee smell was much stronger than the previous one), but to avoid the smell, we picked a table outside the cafe. And yes, to add on, this cafe serves more choice so I think it's the best choice (at least for today) for us.

So, here you go... A nice cafe, with a nice coffee smell, and friendly staff who still recognize my face as I just went there last week hahah. I love their coffee too

Cafe: Coffee Gallery Kuantan






This one was from my friend's phone




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Blog Archive