, ,

For the 2nd time

7/14/2015 07:08:00 PM

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Assalamualaikum and ramadhan kareem to everyone.


It's very near to its end.

Yes, Ramadhan.

Lil regrets of not fulfilling this year's Ramadhan with beneficial activities. However, I must say that having professional examination during this holy month was really a memory that I wouldn't forget.

First of all, staying up late at nights and having to wake up earlier for sahoor, right after Suboh directly started studying. I was grateful, because all of my efforts was blessed by the power of du'a especially in the month of full barakah.

I was literally tortured. Mentally abused. By books. Memorization. Heck I became a coffee-phobia despite the fact I was a coffee-lover. I didn't want to blame the coffee, it was rather due to the faults in myself. But yeah, the exams-week wasn't one healthy week. And I'm gonna be forever not liking those kind of weeks.

And today, was the day when our full results were announced. I was at home. Like finally. At first we didn't want to go for the viva yesterday, but mothers know best. And my friends kept telling me it was a good opportunity and Alhamdulillah, praises to Allah. It was definitely a good decision (for someone who was indecisive like me, heck it was a good shot alhamdulillah).


Alhamdulillah again and again, I passed all subjects. Even Pathology, the most stressful and due to lack of sleep (guess why T^T) I couldn't focus and till the very end of exam time, I was still trying to focus on the things that I had read. It was a disastrous one but alhamdulillah Allah helped me in so many ways, maybe I never even realize. And also the prayers from my parents, my family members, my friends, endless and countless du'a that they asked from Allah for me, and my friends. So people, never underestimate the power of du'a.

And our dearest lecturers, who put their efforts in teaching us, and giving us supports till this moment. I'm gonna treasure all of you as my teachers that I will always look up to. Jazakumullahi khairan kathiran. Especially our conservative lecturers, who helped us much in preparing ourselves for upcoming clinical years. Who shed tears along with us, when some had difficulties. We were grateful to have each of you

But though I felt relieved, some still need to continue the battle. To those certain people in our batch, Eximius, we will always pray for you guys. I really want all of us to enter the very first clinical year together. This one test shall pass, like the other tests. But remain calm and never give up. Allah is with you and with us. Keep on fighting!

''Worries end when faith begins"-Yasmin Mogahed-




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Blog Archive