Usual days

8/13/2015 05:04:00 PM

Bismillahirrahamnirrahim


Assalamualaikum earthlings.



Here goes my not so inspiring writings.

It had been more than a month (or did I lose count?), I think that the best achievement I made so far was getting close with my cats. Especially Gary, he's not an easy cat you know. Sometimes, I think he had this narcissism but hey that was my fault for thinking so. Cats will be your friends if you show that you want to be their friends, and put some efforts. They will appreciate you but still a 'cold' cat he is. That's just his charms. Even better, he started to kiss me with his wet nose. (Awww in the background please), that shows how much he likes me now and that he trusts me too. Cats also need trust y'know. 

As for Lion, well...as cutesy as he can be, and as heavy, fluffy and too manja at times, I wish he would exercise more. You're getting more fats and more bulu bergumpal you know that hun? Oh wait, our cats don't read blogs. They only like newspapers. 

God, now I sound like some crazy-catwoman who is a real-time loner. Who cares?

I have my own schedules everyday, but basically more to handling things at home. Where did all my plans for holidays went to? Oh yeah, that's right, you heard the flush. Whooosshh. Gone into the toilet bowl. I had this plan on studying and maybe learning some new stuff before we start the new semester this September. Well, at least refresh some basics and steps in procedures for such and such cases that need to be done. 

But nah. That is so Aimi. Nothing can be done when she's being all lazy.

Another 'hobby' is watching tv, basically anything related to crime, police, medical examiners, dead bodies. From CSI, NCIS, The Mentalists, Bones, name it. I think I've seen too much. And I start to reconsidering whether to further in dental forensic. It sounds scary and creepy much, ain't it? But the fact I'm a scaredy cat. Huuuuhhh I should rethink.

Well, there goes my holidays. I'm still searching for labcoat and stethoscope for upcoming block though. Year 3 won't be that easy, but still. Allah will make it easy inshaAllah.

And another 'bomb' had been dropped last week. Bad news or good news? I don't know what to feel or what to do. God, help me.









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Blog Archive