,

Breaking point

12/27/2014 08:03:00 PM

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Assalamualaikum and salam ukhuwah.



"This world is designed to break your heart" - Do Not Be Sad-


I've been reminding myself of this again and again.
That this world is not forever.
That this world is just temporary.
Thus the pain, the suffering, even the joyful things
They will all be gone one day.

If I'm trying to find true happiness
Here, in this world
Then I won't find any
Because it exists there
In our used to be called home
In jannah.

Thus, I keep soothing my own pain
I keep telling it will go away
I keep convincing myself
That I will pass another day
With a firm faith that everything will return to Allah.

This heart
Is owned by Allah
Though it's broken
Or it's going to be broken over and over again
Only Allah can patch the pieces together
Only He can heal every wound and scar
That anybody else can never see.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Blog Archive