Life as dental student

10/15/2015 03:50:00 PM

Bismillahirrahamnirrahim

Assalamualaikum and salam ukhuwah.


Here I am, in the chilly, cold library. No. Don't say I am so rajin or this or that. The fact I just want to use the better and faster wifi than that in our mahallah. And since we don't have any schedule for the evening session. Haaahh~

It was actually the official day of me using the dental chair (though there wasn't any official patient yet, still). My conclusion, pity my future patients. I need more practices.

InshaAllah we'll be starting with our official patient for Prosthodontic Dentistry tomorrow. Again, I need to revise more. I really hope we can at least make a denture that will last longer. And actually can make the patient feels happy.

And who knows she'll be using that to read the Quran. Just by thinking about it makes me so nervous, excited (?) yet scared at the same time. You know... those kinds of mixed feelings? I'm sure y'know.

This upcoming weekend (where I am supposed to be home but no) we'll be having a basic life support seminar. That means, NO weekend for us.

But hey, this is the path that I chose. So, I just need to bear for some more. But I must admit that I need extra energy. Exhausted already. Meh.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Exhausted too mehh. Sleeping will do me wonders when i have 'free' time 😅😅

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Blog Archive