Estrange

5/04/2016 11:37:00 PM

I can only watch from aside

I can only try not to care
I can only make those stoic face
Without revealing what's inside


Every now and then
I become frozen each time 
When the presence makes
Everything else stop in time


In the midst of battling
Between revealing or keep hiding
It's becoming of more to unsure
Rather than struggling 
To keep it inside 


It becomes even blurry
When I start to compare myself 
To those people around
I am not sure of my worth
And I don't even know
Which part of you that I
Potentially admire


Or is it that I know my own worth
And I know the price of this
That I do not even dare
To make even a step closer
As I can only look from aside
And make you estrange again
To my heart



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Blog Archive