Beautiful Saturday

3/26/2016 02:19:00 PM

Bismillahirrahmairrahim

So I supposed to post this one last week. But I tend to forget when I postpone things. So yeah..

20th March 2016


I thought to myself, I was some sort of lost in my purpose in this life.

I was too immmersed on reaching my requirements, with much lack of motivation. Worrying of whether I can cover all those medicine subjects in less than 2 weeks time before the prepro (the med students learnt them from like 1st year, how on earth I'm gonna finish them in just less than 3 months before pro exam). I kept on immersing myself in this dire world.

And I was so busy to think that my life on what's revolve around me. I forgot those who had to become refugees in order to keep on living. Why oh why I am so ungrateful?

Yesterday, at least for once, I felt blessed again. When I woke up to the beautiful view and sound that I wish I can hear them everyday. It was the view of my mother praying and the sound of Quran recitation of my dad. Allah always soothe me in every possible way, it just that I was too drowned in my hopelessness to ever notice that.

Hardships are sort of our cure from attachment to this world. To this life. Though I'm afraid of having difficulties, I hope that Allah is with me from the moment He put me inside it and throughout the journey.

In need of a soul searching journey. In need of motivation and advices. In need of power of du'a.

#prayforourselves #prayforhumanity

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Blog Archive