This life

3/19/2016 02:37:00 PM

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Assalamualaikum and salam ukhuwah.

It was finally the day they went to Kuantan to visit me. It was not that long since I came back home which was last two weeks. But it was a different feeling of having them here in my alma mater.

I kept whining to them about how 'difficult' it is to be in this field. But I didn't have a thought that maybe theirs were difficult as well.

Whenever I felt like I can't do it, they are the ones who convince me and put their trust in me that I am surely going to make it. Hell I was so scared that I couldn't fulfill their expectations but this path was my choice. And they supported me throughout the journey. Do you think I can quit that easily?

Certainly not.

Although at times we are feeling down, like when patients couldn't attend, patient cannot give commitments, don't have enough time to study, don't have enough time to do so many things, but at least we've got the chance to do it. Look how many out there wanna live the life we are living.

My parents have made their sacrifactions. Now it's my time. The time in this world is only temporary, won't last long neither it will stay there forever. Once I've finished this part, I'm gonna make sure I'll miss it. But hopefully Allah grant my wish so that my parents can look at me proudly receiving my scroll on the stage one fine day.

I just met and already miss them. How manja aimi is that she is actually this fragile. 

Dear God, help me.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Blog Archive