Chapters

10/18/2018 10:52:00 PM

Different people owns a different story
Their own narration
Their own happy and sad chapters
But again, nothing is ever fully of our control
Yes we can decide what’s next
What kind of future we want
But sometimes along the pages
You might fell into a hole
You might be trapped in a cage
You just somehow cannot see the way out
Or the way your story going to end
Believe me no one ever know what’s gonna come
Who is gonna show up suddenly
Bringing the light and smile to your new chapter
Believe me it’s hard
Even I myself still standing
Pondering which route I should have taken
Who I should forget
And what kind of struggling plots should I anticipate
Who should I let inside
And write together
Until the end of our own tale.


-ASA

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Blog Archive