3 in 1

7/11/2010 11:36:00 AM

just like nescafe;

first:


thailand girls came to our school. cute..haha. they were from this school namely PCC. a short form for Princess Chulaborn College. they're just like us. live in boarding school. taking science as their subject but what's more for us we learnt their language.

may I list down what I'd learnt from them?

  • hello = sawadi
  • sweet dream = fan di
  • bai2 = la korn!
  • where do you come from? = ma ja naik?
  • what's ur name? = kun shi arai?
  • my name = chan shi

haha..lots more that i've learnt but I had forgotten some of them. hahaha ;)

second:

a camp for form 4 students. they had lots of fun. I guess..due to the screaMING and LAUGHing.. they were having their time. perhaps.. anyway..we kind a busy plotting and setting up the HAUNTED CLASS. yep..it's going to be MORe FUN! muahahaha *evil laugh

third and final:

carnival just ended yesterday. and I was so tired. still, I had some FUN being a ghost. yep..a GHOST. WE (5A and 5D) built up this SPOOKY and SCARY HAUNTED CLASS ^-^'

haha..I was the LOCKER GIRL..fyi..scarying people plus Asisians was whole lots of fun. haha...-,-

ok..what I did on the carnival? nothing..a slight bored came to me and that's why I decided to stay in the locker.

that's all that I have in my mind rite now.. with that d double a (daa..)

p/s: I just broke a school rule last Friday. hahaha.. "notty me"

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Blog Archive