addicted,

12/21/2010 10:50:00 AM

Aisyah Munirah said...

enjoy ur days while ur still at home :) ko tgkla drama korea puas2, sampai tmuntah pun xpe :PPP


for a few days..I keep on watching Korean movies, drama and so on.
truthfully, I was getting tired of it. but can't get enough.. still.
I hate myself for being addicted like this. but well, who can be blame when I have only two weeks more right?
It's not like the end of world pon la..

My Tutor Friend Pictures, Images and Photos

my tutor friend was quite amusing. it's all about how a rich guy who still didn't pass his high school. and his mom got him a tutor which btw, they began to realise that they need each other.
try to watch it. it's kinda fun..if you're bored.

Baby & Me Pictures, Images and Photos

Baby and me. credit for this one as I adore Jang Geun Suk. It shows the fatherly love in him. plus, the baby was so cute but the voice kinda irritating. they should just use a baby's voice instead. but overall, it is a movie that must be watched because it has some values in it ;)

Heartbreak Library Pictures, Images and Photos

this one is kinda love frustration. his girlfriend was dead but still he tried to find the message that she tried to give to him. then, the librarian helped him much until then they fall in love with each other as she always be by his side. this movie does not include too much lovey dovey scene so it is appropriate to watch by any ages. if you adore lee dong wook so much, watch this!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. tgk la millionaire first love . sedeyh giler . kompem meleleh air mata r . pastu , tgk cte secret garden . sgt best . hyun bin dalam my lovely samsoon jd hero . MEMANG BEST !!!

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Blog Archive