,

Pepaya: a part of my life

4/23/2013 03:55:00 PM

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Assalamualaikum and salam ukhuwah.


It's been awhile since I started my final year in CFS IIUM. Yes, old and restless. Those two things kept me busy for months. So, here I am. Back in alam maya.

Last week, induksi Pepias Petaling Jaya was held at my home.

At first, I was reluctant whether to go or not to go to my juniors' induction program just because I was kinda depressed knowing that my interview will be after the weekend. It's already done this morning. Sigh~ *I'll post about the experience so other students can at least have a glimpse on how the interview would be conducted.

So, it's just that Allah still want me to be with them, or maybe their presence was the one that can recharge my energy. At last, I went home, along with the kids. Heho. My parents did a lot for us, helping me for their place to stay, food and etc. And they ate a lot. I guess we all gained some weight. ^-^''

It made me realised once again, the importance to be together in the path of Allah. You'll feel less burden, you'll have lots of challenges, pains, sometimes regrets but in the end it will always be as sweet as honey. They're the ones who remind you the purpose of your existence, to do anything just for the sake of Allah and they always the ones who understand you the most when you're apart from your family. In brief, they are my FAMILY.

Lastly, untuk saff pimpinan baru, tahniah dan takziah. Bawa nama Islam ke mana sahaja kita pergi. Tak kira apa perkara kita lakukan, tak kira kos apa yang kita akan masuk. Semua datang dari Allah dan akan kembali kepada Allah. My last wish, is to be with all of you in jannah. InshaAllah~

Kuantan soon, but PJ is forever.







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Blog Archive