Road that I took

5/16/2013 05:42:00 PM

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Just another step, then we will leave the gateway to garden of knowledge and virtue, IIUM.
Still in the same messed mind, where I don't know what to decide regarding my future career. Yes, a dentist, maybe. But if there is something He destined for me to be, then I'll choose that path. Just any path as long as it keeps on the route towards jannah.

I know I will survive, and everybody think I can survive. Just wherever I am meant to be. I take that as a positive thing, as a support. And yet, what keeps me stand firmly on this world is none other than the trust that I give to Him, solely. Coz Allah is always by our side, in each and every step that we make. Won't leave us or deprive from us. Not like human. No. He won't leave us alone.

So, I take this as my final resort whether to keep on the same track or to change to other lanes. Whatever the path I'll take, we all still have the same destination, meeting our Rabb.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Blog Archive