, ,

Kuliyyah of Drama

11/10/2013 10:34:00 PM

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

Assalamualaikum and salam ukhuwah to all.

Updating status: currently busy with drama and non-academic related activities.

This is one of the surprises when you enter Kuliyyah of Dentistry; you'll forget the fact that you're a dental student temporarily. 

Why? I think the kuliyyah itself is preparing the students to be not so nerdy and start to develop social skills since we're going to work with human after all. It just past a week after our 1st end block examination, and we regretted as we did not study earlier but ended up doing the same thing over again *facepalm*

I'm not even sure if I can manage my time for 2nd block...and yes, another drama competition is coming like in a month. And the drama for Interaction Day will be performed on this Wednesday, yeay~~ ヽ( ̄(エ) ̄)ノ *tiresome expression*

But I really did enjoy the whole process of practicing but at the same time of course, won't stop mumbling and babbling about this and that. I even start to pour out everything I usually monologue or speak to myself. I think everyone else can hear what I'm thinking. Sigh~ *this...another facepalm*

I even think that my batch started to know the real me. NO, I'm not FAKE. It's just I was being an alien the whole time in front of other people, I mean awkward. Okay, that's the right term I guess. I was being too conservative (is this a right word to use?) Okay, whatever it is.. I'm glad I can show my true colors. Haha. The dorky me. Mih~

Also, tomorrow, we'll start to carve the wax to make teeth. uuuuuuuu..... (☉ε ⊙ノ)ノ
I don't know what kind of experience is awaiting for me ahead, but I guess I'll keep working until I'll carve the almost perfect teeth (maybe after I have some emotional, mental breakdown session, stress, depression, strangle other people) Okay, maybe not. Just hope that Allah will make it easier for us.

Eximius, hwaiting! Saranghaja!
xoxo  (~ ̄▽ ̄)~




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Blog Archive