, ,

Interaction Day

11/10/2013 12:08:00 AM

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

Assalamualaikum and greetings earthlings.


Just short update.

Because I was too tired giving out all of my energy to cheer for our members.
And this was the first time in my life, became a member of Yellow house which was not a color that I prefer. But I learnt to like the color though :)

Interaction day was like sports' day and sort of family day. Well, for a reason of course; bonding the juniors and seniors. Oh yes, I do get to know a few and met my ex-senior from Seseri. This world is not that big right? Hee~

There were many events conducted such as Gelung War, Musical Chair, Bowling Kelapa, Fear Factor, Dodgeball and etc.. I ate raw belacan, raw onion, tomato, kacang botol, peria for 'Fear Factor'. What have I done to my stomach?! *facepalm*
Not to mention that I smell like belacan for the whole day. Puasa belacan for a month I guess. Haha.

So, here..some pictures.











You'll know the name of my house from the flag.
It was cute, like kindergarten. LOL.

and yes.. it was inspired by my dream car. I'll ride you one day. *winkwinkwink

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Blog Archive