A call.

2/17/2014 11:12:00 PM

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

Assalamualaikum and salam ukhuwah to all.


The widest wireless connection is pray. From us to Allah.


Post exam, some things I regretted. It's not the result. It's more to how I deal with my own feelings when I received it. This heart is sick man~ Seriously, I need to reflect. More seriously, I need to ask His forgiveness.

Maybe I was forgotten the fact of learning; the true purpose. Maybe I abandoned the ummah without taking any initiative to at least know about the current issues. Maybe I was too immersed in this tempting world. I was wrong in many things; and I didn't learn from my mistakes.

A true muslim won't fall in the same hole again, supposedly like that right? What I'm doing is none other than keep repeating to fall over and over again. Again, I'm not talking about my studies (well, maybe some) but it's more about the whole me, and what I've become.

These days, like a call from my parents (which I will pick it up as they are important), it's just like that, a call from Him came to me once again. I need those calls always. Because human tend to forget. And I'm that kind of human. Always forgetful. Thus I need those who can remind me, not just watch me as I fall.

My words have their own meaning. It's like heart to heart talk. More likely a self reminder.


Oh, and don't worry. I passed the exam but some didn't meet my expectations. But I remembered this, as I pray, I asked for the best, not straight As. Come to think of it, I think I found the hikmah. Always, and I'll repeat again, always, put your hope and dua to Allah.


It's going to be alright. Not because you're strong. Not because I am. But because God is our Guardian, when all is crumbling - Yasmin Mogahed

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Blog Archive