It's been awhile

2/25/2014 11:08:00 PM

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Assalamualaikum and greetings earthlings.


Haaaaa...It's been awhile since the last time I updated this blog. Who even read this anyway? LOL.
So, the ongoing weeks gonna be hectic! Though our schedule is not that packed with classes still, lots of programs to be handled and some stuff to do that need me to go back to my hometown.

When will I get my car...

Okay, no whining. You'll get it when you get it.


The nearest one will be our school visit. I think it has been a year I ever visit any school for a program. I used to handle school programs with Pepias (I missed pepaya so much that I kept thinking of them lately). But this is a first for me as a secretary yang tak buat keje sangat pun eh? Haha. I've done my portion, Alhamdulillah. So hopefully the participants will gain lots of benefits and experiences from this program. I think it should be very much useful for the students, inshaAllah.

Ah, and I got to meet Iman and Kyla last week before their winter break ends around this March. Kyla will fly back to Korea this week and Iman will fly back to Japan on the upcoming week. When will I visit you guys there? One day perhaps.. Amin~~ *melong~

Oh and yeah..another video has been assigned to us. But this time only responsible for video shooting and the rest, well I'll leave them to the head of video team. He knows a lot more than me. of course.
This one is to show our support for KOD's team in the upcoming match (inter-kulliyyah and inter-varsity).
So go go KOD! Hwaiting! Innallaha ma'ana!

And since this is my 3rd block here, I'm planning to struggle some more. I mean study harder (but heol...I didn't). When will I learn from my mistakes? (╥_╥)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Blog Archive