A-yo!

3/15/2014 11:20:00 AM

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Assalamualaikum wrh and greetings people.


Hah! Saje buat title tah mende tu..

Oh okay. Back to English. Mweheh.


So, this weekend I decided not to go back since last week I already did. Which btw if I did go back, I would have some more time at home as we're going to a zoo visit next Monday. Yehet (?) But I was afraid that I would not be studying. So, yeah.. study sangaaaatt...

No, it's not just for a fun visit. Do you think going to a zoo is fun? But the fact we'll be having a comparative dental anatomy, so it's for the sake of learning. yeeeaaaayyy *spiritless*
Because I'm here in Kuantan, I have to ride the bus along with my classmates. I like the idea of travelling with my mates but I don't think it'll be any more exciting as we have to be awake by 4.00 am. Whhhaaahhaaaaattt Î£(ಠิωಠิ|||)

Nope. Not amusing at all. 

Ah, and last two weeks I went for a school visit program. It was nostalgic?

Why?

Because I miss Pepias every time I'm doing a program.


Seriously guys, don't you ever miss me? à²¥_ಥ








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Blog Archive