A cup of coffee

1/30/2015 08:34:00 PM

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Assalamualaikum and salam ukhuwah.


Our short holiday is going to end soon. I did a list-to-do while being at home and I think I succeeded to grant half of them. I think so..

It's great to have the chance to see your parents everyday. It's not like the place where I study right now is too far (no, it's not on the other side of the globe), but it is somehow kinda far. A journey that almost take 3 hours just to reach home. That's undeniably too long for me. And almost more than a month in 'negeri orang' wasn't that nice either. I need this. I need home.

For this upcoming block that will be starting on next Monday, I'm still planning on how to study effectively. I can't do like what I always do since my brother, accidentally picked the wedding date just a few days before end of block 3 exam. I don't know how, or what to do since I usually stuff my brain with all those notes again and again right before the examinations. Ottokeeeeeee......Jugeul kkeot gata .( ̵˃﹏˂̵ )

Relax, don't be too nervous. Don't panic. It's yet to happen, so no need to worry too much right. I just a lil bit of stress to boost up my 'study engine'. Plus, that is only a worldly matter right? (how soothing  ヽ(ー_ー )ノ )

Well, since they said that Year 2 is still a honeymoon year for us, so I'll treat it like one. Okay, that doesn't mean I won't study and just laying around, rolling on the floor, being lazy on my bed (well most of them). I'll try my best. InshaAllah.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Blog Archive