Respect.

2/05/2015 03:01:00 PM

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Assalamualaikum and salam ukhuwah.



Just started first week of 3rd block of 2nd year. The only thing that could excite me was only food. Tbh, I engulfed too much chicken in just two days. Maybe just enough for the whole month. Bye chicken, I'll eat fish from now on.

Sometimes, you know you have the right to say (and maybe it's a right thing to say) but do consider about people's feelings. Especially women's. I know we can be so complicated but that doesn't mean those opposites aren't as complicated as we are. It just that we are more emotional and vulnerable. Though I came across some men who actually more emotional than me. True story.

I think I was told this by someone. A friend of mine back in CFS when I was still active with Pepias, When you want to point out someone's weakness or wrongful acts, you should not do it in the presence of other people (ie. while you're in meeting, or in front of the class, or in public).

Oh okay. Does it means that you can do that on social network?

TEEEEEEEEEETTTTT

Wrong. So wrong. There are people following you on social networks and I bet you that they are people that are definitely knew and connected to each other. Right?

Even if you want to..let say making a status that you thought you want to make it as a lesson to others (but instead it's clearly pointing towards a single person/group) you are definitely doing it wrongly when people see the mistakes done by that person bigger than the lesson. And this a simple question to knock some sense into your brain; Are you trying to give a lesson or just trying to put more oil on fire?

Let say okay..you made a mistake. And you cannot undo it.
Go. Apologize.
You thought that it was just a small matter. But who are you to know what's in people's hearts? Some might be okay, some might be hurting inside.

And then, this came out on my timeline.

credit to thegoodquote


Istighfar. Reflect yourself. You're just a human. I'm just a human. No one's perfect except Allah.


p/s: In every meeting, do remind yourself about this. Even in facebook or twitter or whatsapp or telegram or wechat or whatsoever.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Blog Archive