bloating;

6/16/2010 11:17:00 AM

hello and good morning WORLD! haha.. ok..a lil bit too much for someone who just woke up from bed.. nahhhh..I already took my breakfast k! emm..today, mama promised me to go for window shopping (ouh yeah!). thats why I'm in a such excitement. wooohhhoooo! (like goal for me!!!yay!)

last night;
we ate at the restoran cina muslim al-munawarah btw it just situated behind Concorde Hotel Shah Alam. the food was ummpphh..marvellous! cant get enough with udang telor masin, ayam masak err..cant remember..haha, telor fuyong, hot and sweet xi **** chicken, and lots of other food that my mum ordered. haha *sorry for the inconvenience while you read this coz I can't remember the specific name for the dishes. it's in Chinese you see!?

because of eating too much for these past few days.. I'm bloating! haha. erkk..cant stand all those food. *awkward laa.. how can i stop? someone? please help me!!!!! I'm fatting myself xP

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Blog Archive