, ,

Spongebob #2 : Friend that you'll always treasure

5/05/2011 11:29:00 PM

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim .


Assalamualaikum and salam ukhuwah to all :)

I suppose this is my second entry about spongebob. Why spongebob? Well, you probably right. I'm a fan. Even I thought for awhile that I can never get bored watching Spongebob everyday. He is just irresistible. I don't know why. It just..just liking it.

Okay, what's more important is Spongebob gave us some good values that we surely sometimes forgot about it. To think of it, I always adore friendship between a Sponge and a Star. Yes. you probably already have a picture in mind right now. Maybe it looks like this >


Yeah..I am pretty sure somehow, some of you might think I was a childish person coz I watch something un-adult. Don't care as long as it brought benefits to me. So, start to refresh your mind and start looking things in different perspectives. Maybe, you'll start to think like me :)

Well, certainly, those two besties never get tired of laughing and doing just NOTHING or probably making lunatic things like shouldn't be done by human beings (except you are a sponge and a starfish). I believe, they always have each other in whatever situation they might be. I'll feel glad if I have friends like Patrick. Always cheer up your gloomy days, give you strength to fight, to move on and so on. *hey, I do have friends like him. Thank you Allah :)



In friendship, we can never avoid misunderstanding or having a fight maybe. Just like Spongebob and Patrick, they always fight; merely for uncertain reason and can be considered as irrelevant. I mean, come on.. Just because of a pet or something else, they easily get into a fight and ended up ignoring each other. Can I say, please you two! GROW UP! But the fact that I used to be in that situation, I'm starting to imagine them as me. Shaiks..

Regardless what they're fighting for, they would end up to feel like missing something. Apart of them were dying without each. Basically, for this unusual relation, they'll give up anything as long their friendship still remain. Like this one >

In this scene, Patrick gave up his incredibly genius brain to make up with Spongebob. Yeah, it's not like it was his but still, once you get something, do you think you will to sacrifice it for the sake of your friends? well, I'm starting to point that to myself. Would I?

Imam Sadiq [a] said: “Be careful to have truthful friends and try to obtain them, for they are your support when you are in welfare, and your advocator when you have misfortune.

Bihar-ul-Anwar, vol. 74, p. 187

I admit that I might have forgotten about you. Or maybe, we do not share things anymore as our destiny kept us apart. But, knowing this I'll always treasure my dear friends and you always in my heart. Ukhuwah fisabilillah <3


The mind of a wise man is the safest custody of secrets; cheerfulness is the key to friendship; patience and forbearance will conceal many defects.

The Holy Prophet [s] said: “Man is influenced by the faith of his friends. Therefore, be careful of whom you associate with.”


A friend in need, is a friend indeed. trust me :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Blog Archive