5/16/2011 11:17:00 AM

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim


Assalamualaikum and salam ukhuwah to all.

So, today..again, I'm HOME.
But then, this evening, we're heading back to Johor. Nenek, kitorang datang nek!

Fine, I guess I'll just move on to my topic this morning.

I just wanna say CONGRATULATIONS to my dear friends who got JPA scholarship either inside or outside. Oh ya..I know most of my friends were hoping to get this and yes, I am waiting for MARA as well. Don't care if I don't get but do care if I get it. weird huh? Just worrisome syndrome.

I knew my friends actually will leave me behind. Oh, very happy for you but I'm totall sad and devastated to not to see you anymore. Will miss you for sure.

Nurul Iman, she got Japan. Alhamdulillah sis. I've told you right. You'll get it somehow :)

Syazwani Aqilah will be heading to Korea soon. Proud of you :)

and Bellatrixians, please keep your virtue. Remember that you girls can always do your best whatever it takes.

and my dear Aisyah Munirah, I'll pray for your success. Who said you can't? Please dear. Trust me you can and please do have some faith. Till then, if not for degree, we'll fly together for master or phD eh? Semalam kan dah nampak laut kesayangan kau? Bolehlah buat marine science or dentistry with me at Kuantan nanti. I hope so and I pray for it.

Rasulullah s.a.w bersabda yang maksudnya:”Jadikanlah dirimu orang alim (berilmu) atau orang yang menuntut ilmu atau orang yang selalu mendengar pengajaran atau orang yang mencintai (tiga golongan yang tersebut) dan janganlah engkau menjadi dari golongan yang kelima, yang dengan sebabnya engkau akan binasa.”
Riwayat al-Bazzar

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Blog Archive