,

Fighting for the cause of Allah; Jihad

4/20/2011 12:42:00 PM


In the Name of Allah, the Most Merciful and the Most Kind

Alhamdulillah, again Allah gives me this chance to fulfill my duty as a da'ie. It's not that hard nor it's not that easy. But, what else that I can say is it is our job, ya muslimin. To convey the truth, to hold on justice and to protect our ummah from any harm. I must say, certainly not all of us are willing to fulfill this duty, but dear readers, even a single word can bring people to route of good and abandon all that have been forbidden. It's His will, we just need to convey it wisely.

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amr: The Prophet said, "A Muslim is the one who avoids harming Muslims with his tongue and hands. And a Muhajir (emigrant) is the one who gives up (abandons) all what Allah has forbidden."

Am I showing off?

Most of us, especially who are not informed about the true way of Islam, will probably say to me, or to any other person who try to give a better perspective about Islam, "You're just showing off". What do you know about showing off? What do you think he/she might actually feel? I never actually have to face such situation, but nonetheless I am too was scared. I am scared that the syaitan might instigate (hasut) maybe after I did good deeds. This too my friends, we have to always istighfar and remember that ourselves are indeed weak and need His help in every situation or condition. All kindness are His as He is the Most Kind and the Most Merciful. Who are we to be compared to Him?

Gives yourself some time before hijr.

Hijr in here is changing from bad to good, in the simplest meaning. In the more complex meaning, I can't give to you as me too still search for it. My hijr started rightfully when I entered National Service. Okay, some might think.."What did they have done to you?". Chill people. Yes, before I was once held a position in school but to be honest, I was not ready for it. Then, when it came, I was trying my best to change myself. For a better me and for a better Muslimah. Changing was not easy. But, courage does not always come. we have to build it. So, take some of your time to think again, about our deeds, our committed sins, and as for the whole, ourselves before. To be a better Muslimah is not necessarily wear furdah *which is much better if you wear it, nor 24/7 wearing telekung. Avoid yourself from mingling with "bukan mahram" also a good start for a better Muslimah. And yes. it is Jihad my dear friends. And Allah has set rewards for those who fight for the cause of Allah. But, remember this, Nawaitu lillahi ta'ala.

Route towards good is not always easy.

Indeed, there are many obstacles in pursuing our own dream, not to mention in da'wah. People might just don't take notice of your sayings, or just listen and does not even care about it, or just simply some might even have a bad talk or "mengumpat" about you. Let them be. We just remember that Allah is always by the right side. Would you be dead if no one is hearing what you are saying? Obviously NO. and it's just a way Allah wants to test us. Fear it not my dearest friends, as long as you hold onto what's TRUE, heaven is always there waiting for you. Insha Allah :)

Narrated Anas bin Malik: The Prophet said, "A single endeavor (of fighting) in Allah's Cause in the forenoon or in the afternoon is better than the world and whatever is in it."

Narrated Anas: The Prophet said, "Whoever possesses the following three qualities will taste the sweetness of faith: 1. The one to whom Allah and His Apostle become dearer than anything else. 2. Who loves a person and he loves him only for Allah's sake. 3. Who hates to revert to disbelief (Atheism) after Allah has brought (saved) him out from it, as he hates to be thrown in fire."

Narrated 'Abdullah: When the following Verse was revealed: "It is those who believe and confuse not their belief with wrong (worshipping others besides Allah.)" (6:83), the companions of Allah's Apostle asked, "Who is amongst us who had not done injustice (wrong)?" Allah revealed: "No doubt, joining others in worship with Allah is a great injustice (wrong) indeed." (31.13)

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "Whoever establishes the prayers on the night of Qadr out of sincere faith and hoping to attain Allah's rewards (not to show off) then all his past sins will be forgiven."

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "If any one of you improve (follows strictly) his Islamic religion then his good deeds will be rewarded ten times to seven hundred times for each good deed and a bad deed will be recorded as it is."


p/s: share knowledge with people, spread the truth and be kind to all people, not to show off!

Don't be sad, because Allah is always by our side :)

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. alhamdulillah,congratulation dear!
    this entry inspire me a lot!
    la tahzan,innallah ha ma'na.hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's Allah who gave you the uttermost inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very touching and inspiring entry my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder where is the like button when you need one.

    Seriously, I have to say this is a post is pretty perfect. I must say that you have a really good writing skill.

    You are right Jihad is important, but it must be done in a proper and systematic manner. Over the past, people has been doing it the wrong way. To me, I've been learning this religion for the past 10 months and the more I dig, the more answers I got which made sense.

    I may sound little nuts praising you, but honestly it's a picture perfect post. Btw, I could I share with you my side of the story. Hope you could kindly visit my blog and leave a comment on this post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dahlan, thanks for the comment. But I should say this, you aren't suppose to praise me. It is His will that I have some sort of idea that actually many people experience it but they dont know how to share it. Even myself, a muslim since I was born still searching the true meaning of Islam. It's not easy even if the people themselves are muslims. But that's the main point for all of these questions and wonder.. to keep searching for it and that's the beauty of Islam. It lies on the Creator :)

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Blog Archive