Again.

4/26/2011 08:01:00 PM

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.


Greetings to all :)

Another few hours before I have to get ready for the upcoming interview, not really proud to say I am NOT READY! Oh my Allah!

Okay, nerve wrecking. Shivering. My heart thumping so frantically. I don't know what to do now. Allah, please save me.

Guide me, every step, every single word that I'll say. That I might utter. So, they can hear it. Every single word I'm saying.

Never hope too much. I know. But then again, You are my only HOPE. If it the best for me, please let my hard works paid. If it doesn't, please make my heart stronger to prevent myself from being sad, from questioning the fate, that you have written for me.

p/s: Please pray for me. To stay calm. To stay positive. And to have such courage to stand out. I believe in Allah. I believe in myself. I believe everything will just be FINE.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Blog Archive